— PRICING —
Watch Cleaning and Overhaul
All watches are completely disassembled and cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner.
Watches are reassembled and properly oiled and then timed on an electronic timing machine.
Cases are buffed, crystals are polished and bands are cleaned.
- Mechanical Watches - Men's or Ladies $70.00
- Man's Automatic $85.00- $100
- Man's Automatic Day/Date $100.00 - $125
- Omega Seamaster, Constellation, DeVille $150.00
- Omega Seamaster Pro $175.00
- Omega Seamaster Pro Co-Axial $200
- Rolex - Mans or Ladies, Datejust, Submariner,Sea Dweller $200.00
- Rolex - President (Day/Date) or GMT $225
- Check here for more Rolex information. All Rolex overhauls include replacing all case and crown gaskets. Watches are pressure tested to check water resistance.
- Watches with ETA Movement #2892 $150
- Pocket Watches $95.00 and up
- Quartz movement replacements $40.00 and up
- Crowns $10.00
- Stems $10.00
- Crystals (plastic) $12.00
- Crystals (glass) $20.00
- Gaskets $5.00
- Rust Removal $5.00-$10.00
- Mainsprings for wrist watch $25.00 and up
- Mainsprings for pocket watch $30-$50
- Dial Refinish $60 and up
- I DO Not work on any Chronographs(stopwatches) I DO Not work on any Accutrons
- Shipping Priority mail - $20.00 Express mail - $25 - $30
- I use the Post Office for all of my shipping
- Please contact me about your watch repair before you ship to make sure it is something that I can service.
Please click on the “Send Your Watch” button and fill out the form before you send your watch in for service. Include this form in the box with your watch.
You can make a secure Credit card or Pay-Pal payment by clicking on the “Payment Methods” button.
Please call or email with details of what type of watch you have before you ship.
Watch Repair & Restoration by The Watch Doctor
I have 42 years experience as a watchmaker. I provide top quality watch repair at a very reasonable price with a quick turnaround time. I am very experienced with Rolex, Omega and vintage pocket watches and have access to genuine parts needed for most repairs.
I am always available by telephone or e-mail to answer questions about your next watch repair project.
My son Tom has recently joined me at the “Watch Shop”